Designed By XFANTASYWINGSX
author


Hello peepos. Im Courtney/Kai
In the age of 20, 21 this year ;.;
Currently feeling cold
Feel the Love ~<3~
IF you wanna Email me
Heres My Email
saber_hiwarati@hotmail.com
Free Counter
Free Counter


Pages

Front Page
Music Video of the Week
Fave JDrama atm...
Fave KDrama atm...




links
Links out~
Pocky Dreams ~ BJD Blog
Original/Fan based Stories
LiveJounral
DA
Tokyo Kawaii, Ect.
My Cosplay
Belphagor KHR Fanbase!


Likes
-More BJD's♥
-KAT-TUN's Albums in the CD Form♥
-An Cafe's New Album♥
-Ueda Tatsuya♥♥♥
-Takuya ~ An Cafe♥♥♥
Oh please grant me fairygod mother


Fave Bands
Right Now I'm Into These Artist/Bands:
♥KAT-TUN
♥Tohoshinki
♥Arashi
♥Kanjani8
♥NEWS
♥Hey!Say!JUMP
♥An Cafe
♥Miyavi
♥Dir en Grey
♥EndOfTheSpectrum
♥JLS
♥Beyonce


archives
May 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



designer
Resources 1 2 3 4
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday 20 April 2010
~My Hair - and old Hairs styles :)~
Well.... I put this up from a request from a blogger friend :)

My hair is one of the things about myself that i have a very much Love & Hate Relationship with....


Ive been through several styles since i turned into my teens...

First i started off with my Long hair, which i grew out since about year 4? 3? ever since half my hair burned off because they let me light a candle in school ¬.¬


Photobucket

yeah... i left it long Untill about half through secondary school (high school) when i decided... this summers too hot... im chopping off half my hair!

Photobucket


Yeah...

Then i decided that hmmm that length really isnt my style... so i shall let it grow! ...untill i got to collage...

Wear i decided to dye my hair orange (it was supposed to be blond... but unfortunatly i have red in my hair... because my mother was ginger! I BLAME HER!) and cut it all off...

really short...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then after that incident... i decided to grown it again... but at this point in time... i was reaaaaly into Jrock/ Visual kei and i loved there hair styles! soooo i decided to start making my hair look more Jrockish... and this was about the time where i started to cut my own hair too lol, yeah so i cut my hair and left the back long, and the front was quite short... it looked like i had shoulder length hair from the front... but when you looked at the back you just saw this long peice of hair falling down lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

yeah... these pictures dont really show that... however they do prove my jrock/visual kei phase lol


Then i started to love to wear wigs (still do!) and i started to style wigs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gah i love that red wig! and yeah thats me in Japan on harajuku bridge blending in XD well... technically i must have blended in seeing as tourists were asking me to stop so they could take my picture... and they seemed to be thanking me in Japanese.... it of course didnt help that i replyed to them in Japanese XD im a dofus! XD (it was me and my friend who kept on getting asked! shes was in sweet lolita and i was in gothic... though she looked VERY much english! XD heres a bonus pic
Photobucket)


and then we got to my next hair style change... where i sort of cut my hair so that i would have a side fringe... and got my sister to add some extensions in for me to see what my hair would be like when i let it grow out lol please excuse the boobies in this photo... .>.>

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we have my latest look... which i do love to peices...

Photobucket

Its funny how i have all these different hairs styles, however my hair is naturally CURLY... and most of these styles only look good whilst straight xD

well i have too keep my hair straight more frequently than i used to now lol, but i prefer it this way... me with my curly hair just makes me look even more child like than i already do >.<


Well i hope you enjoyed!

~Kai

Labels: , , , ,


1 comments

1 Comments:

At 21 April 2010 at 05:13 , Anonymous kirin said...

Cool~. Thanks for sharing your history of hair styles. :D It looks fun to change hair styles like this. I wonder why I've been sticking to a simple short hair for a long long time. Wearing a wig also is good idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

15:57