Designed By XFANTASYWINGSX
author


Hello peepos. Im Courtney/Kai
In the age of 20, 21 this year ;.;
Currently feeling cold
Feel the Love ~<3~
IF you wanna Email me
Heres My Email
saber_hiwarati@hotmail.com
Free Counter
Free Counter


Pages

Front Page
Music Video of the Week
Fave JDrama atm...
Fave KDrama atm...




links
Links out~
Pocky Dreams ~ BJD Blog
Original/Fan based Stories
LiveJounral
DA
Tokyo Kawaii, Ect.
My Cosplay
Belphagor KHR Fanbase!


Likes
-More BJD's♥
-KAT-TUN's Albums in the CD Form♥
-An Cafe's New Album♥
-Ueda Tatsuya♥♥♥
-Takuya ~ An Cafe♥♥♥
Oh please grant me fairygod mother


Fave Bands
Right Now I'm Into These Artist/Bands:
♥KAT-TUN
♥Tohoshinki
♥Arashi
♥Kanjani8
♥NEWS
♥Hey!Say!JUMP
♥An Cafe
♥Miyavi
♥Dir en Grey
♥EndOfTheSpectrum
♥JLS
♥Beyonce


archives
May 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



designer
Resources 1 2 3 4
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday 27 April 2010
~Growing up~
Well im 20 now... have been since novemeber lol, but yeah... im always thinking that i should grow up and act my age....

but honestly...

i kinda find it impossible.

Im just genrally a childish person and knowing me im -

Interuption here...

i swere to god i just saw 2 moths or flys something along the lines of a flying bug, Mating....Interesting.... first 2 cats humping now 2 flying bugs mating o.o why do i look outside my window of a morning?

End interuption.

Anyway as i was saying. ima genrally chilodish person and knowing me im never going to grow out of it... i mean sure as i grow older there will be situations where im going to have to act my own age. and at the moment, i do act my age when i need too, like whist scolding my younger siblings.

i dont know... maybe i feel neducated that what makes me feel as if i should act like im 10 :/

though supicously even though my friends always tell me that i act like a child but yet whenever they have a problem they always come to me first for help... aparently im avery good listener and give great advice... my parents do it too lol especially my step mum, she deosnt usually ask me for my advice first but im genrally one of the people on her list of people to ask.

anyways... ive got a house to clezn and breakfast to eat... and i despratly need something to drink before i collapes of dehydration >.>

See ya!

~Kai

Labels: ,


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

01:18