Designed By XFANTASYWINGSX
author


Hello peepos. Im Courtney/Kai
In the age of 20, 21 this year ;.;
Currently feeling cold
Feel the Love ~<3~
IF you wanna Email me
Heres My Email
saber_hiwarati@hotmail.com
Free Counter
Free Counter


Pages

Front Page
Music Video of the Week
Fave JDrama atm...
Fave KDrama atm...




links
Links out~
Pocky Dreams ~ BJD Blog
Original/Fan based Stories
LiveJounral
DA
Tokyo Kawaii, Ect.
My Cosplay
Belphagor KHR Fanbase!


Likes
-More BJD's♥
-KAT-TUN's Albums in the CD Form♥
-An Cafe's New Album♥
-Ueda Tatsuya♥♥♥
-Takuya ~ An Cafe♥♥♥
Oh please grant me fairygod mother


Fave Bands
Right Now I'm Into These Artist/Bands:
♥KAT-TUN
♥Tohoshinki
♥Arashi
♥Kanjani8
♥NEWS
♥Hey!Say!JUMP
♥An Cafe
♥Miyavi
♥Dir en Grey
♥EndOfTheSpectrum
♥JLS
♥Beyonce


archives
May 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010



designer
Resources 1 2 3 4
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday 12 June 2010
Kai & Drinks. The Alchalolic Type. What NOT to let her do
Well.. For those people who dont know me all that well... When i start to get drunk, i get more random than i usual am. or i get sleepy, depends complelty on what mood im in xD.

Whilst drinking there are sevral things you should never alow me to do.

Do NOT:
1. Let me near my friend Stephanie... i will end up making out with her till the day is dawn! lol
2. Let me near a drinking game taking place... bad idea... especally 'I Never' >.> i always drink to things nad give myself away for things i reaaaly dont need people to know xD
3. Let me near a dance mat XD
4. Make me sing Karaoke, I'm way outta tune whilst drunk... usually though im wuite an alright singer! XD
5. Let me near Oriental Asian boys... *drools* I tend to try to grope! xD
6. Mebbe Matt Was right... maybe i should add blogging to the list too! LOL
7. Let me Get a bus and stand up whilst its moving, same for trains or tubes I WILL fall over instantly LOL

Anyway time to finish this blog off, and get back to my drink! LOL... yeah i dont usually drink unless out at a party, but it was my step-mums birthday today and i figure id continue the party when i get home too! XD

Cya.

~Kai

Labels: , ,


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

12:57